Sewing Cafe

Patterns, Tutorials and Works in Progress from the Sewing Studio of Lynne Williams

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Spring 2012 Fashion - Ralph Lauren

Thanks to Quality Time for introducing me to Ralph Lauren's 2012 Spring line.  

I simply had to show it here because this Ladies is how to do menswear for women. 
Genius!

Here I am plugging away at my fall fashions and then this inspiration comes and now all I want to do is start sewing for spring.  What motivation.

Let me know your thoughts:
Love or hate the color palette?
Favorite item or ensemble?
Would you make any of these pieces?
Would you buy any of them?

2 comments:

  1. I did like the hats, tho the colors would just be wrong on me....more of a young women's Spring color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like those silver full length evening dresses. So glamorous!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...