Sewing Cafe

Patterns, Tutorials and Works in Progress from the Sewing Studio of Lynne Williams

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Staying a Neckline and Armhole - Threads

Staying a Neckline and Armhole - Threads You ladies will not be surprised that I posted this. I have not tried it myself, but it does seam like a sure fire way to ensure a neckline that is not streched out and gaping. Thought you all might find it enlightening.

Enjoy your evening, and let me know if you want me to bring some silk organza to class for you.

Lynne
p.s. please be advised that the title is a link to the article, simply move your cursor over the  title, it will change color indicating a link, click and voila your are whisked off to Threads on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...